Hello again! Here are five things (not needed to be purchased) that help the wing be cleaner and make your residence hall life that much easier!
- A Shower Caddy! Shower Caddies allow you to conveniently carry things to the bathroom and are water proof allowing you to change one small but tedious thing in hall life.
- Flip Flops These allow you to protect your feet from whatever may be in the shower floors and from the bathroom floors. They are easy to slip on in case you need to run to the bathroom at night. Though they aren’t necessary and you are a responsible bathroom user others might not be and you want that off your feet. Often times they are on sale at the local wall mart for $2.
- Box Fan Box fans will do wonders for you. There isn’t air conditioning in Pickard at all so it is up to you to cool your room. While you can buy them here at Walmart they sell fast so picking one up while in your neck of the woods may not be a bad idea. They fit perfectly in the windows here and will help a lot on hot days or for move in.
- Tupperware Tupperware is useful for a multitude of things such as storing food or as makeshift plates and things for eating in the room.
- Duct Tape Duct tape does….. basically everything…. and comes in handy a lot more than you would think.